Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Birthday!














































Today my baby sister turned 25...well my adopted Colorado baby sister. Amy (my best friend from high school)'s little sister Sara Jean. This afternoon Sara, Stefan and I embarked on the journey to find the perfect pumpkin at the Boulder Pumpkin Patch. It's been a few years since I've been to a real pumpkin patch and had forgot the happiness that can come from browsing through a field full of happy bright orange pumpkins just waiting to be picked. After much comparison we each picked out one perfect pumpkin for our respective personalities. We returned to Boulder and went to continue the birthday celebration at 'The Kitchen'. Delicious apps and a hefty beer list made for an enjoyable afternoon in this adorable restaurant. The weather is amazing 70's today and sunshining as usual. I really love this Colorado sunshine. A day filled with tasty food, cold beverages and happy orange pumpkins. It was a great day. Happy Birthday Sara!

1 comment:

  1. i'm seething with jealousy. but you guys already know that. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old Kansas Native who has recently relocated to the Rocky Mountains. I work as a Registered Nurse in an Neuro/Ortho/Spine unit at the hospital with long term hopes of joining moutain rescue or life flight and I'm so excited to experience all that this amazing place has to offer me.

First Timer

I've never been much of a blogger but with me being a new resident of the gorgeous state of Colorado now I thought this could be a neat way to keep my family and friends up to speed on the excitement that is the Rocky Mountains. I'm so happy to be living here and expect many exciting adventures to share.

Followers