Saturday, October 31, 2009

Curtis St. Chaos








1015 Curtis St. was filled with Ghouls, Goblins, Athletes and Sassy gals. The roommates hosted a Halloween party. Some friends of ours have a Halloween party every year so they brought all their stuff over and decorated our entire place. It was amazing. Orange lights, coffins, rubber bats, skeletons, and to top it all off a smoke machine. I broke out the good ole' go to pumpkin costume from last year which I spent much time and dedication making, and of course it was still a hit. Kelly went at Lt. Dangle from Reno 911 and Chris as Robert Downy Jr's character from Tropic Thunder. Great time had by all and tonight (real Halloween) we all snuggle into our beds early for some quality sleep. Happy Daylight Savings. Don't forget to turn your clocks back.

2 comments:

  1. awesome costumes! and mike wosowski turned out really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love that you are doing this, it will be fun to keep up on your new life. Take care and see you over the Holidays!!! Love Aunt & Uncle West

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a 27 year old Kansas Native who has recently relocated to the Rocky Mountains. I work as a Registered Nurse in an Neuro/Ortho/Spine unit at the hospital with long term hopes of joining moutain rescue or life flight and I'm so excited to experience all that this amazing place has to offer me.

First Timer

I've never been much of a blogger but with me being a new resident of the gorgeous state of Colorado now I thought this could be a neat way to keep my family and friends up to speed on the excitement that is the Rocky Mountains. I'm so happy to be living here and expect many exciting adventures to share.

Followers